Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Post Phone Call (week 37)

Hey Everyone,
 
It was so fun to see everyone yesterday! The hour went by so fast! I especially loved all of the photos from yesterday. That was awesome. I miss you guys! I appreciate so much all of the prayers you are saying for me. I feel them, and they raise me up to stand on mountains (yep, I just went there). I especially loved how everyone sang to me. That was one of my favorite parts.
 
We had a pretty.....interesting week this week. It was a rather challenging one, but I am always up for a challenge! 
 
Joaquin is....not doing so great. He said he doesn't want to do the church thing anymore. Please pray for him. Pray that he can feel the spirit. His family is passing through a really challenging time and they need some prayers.
 
What else....um....oh yeah I turned 24....so I am old now. We didn't do anything for my birthday, but the Elders brought cake to mission coordination so that was really thoughtful. One of the members sang at me from his car when he saw us in the street, so that was awesome. Nothing quite like being serenaded haha Oh and a drunk man told me to go die....that was really funny.
 
We are working really hard on finding new people to teach. 
Everything here seems so routine and normal because it is what I do everyday, but I know there is more I just can't think of anything.
 
Sorry.....worst email ever, I just cant think of anything to say. You did get to see me yesterday though, so I hope you got a good enough fix to last you till next Monday. I promise to be more exciting, and have some good stories to tell. I am also really short on time.......
 
I LOVE YOU ALL THE WAY TO THE US AND BACK A BAZILLION TIMES!
Read and Pray Everyday!
Hermana Makin

No comments:

Post a Comment