Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Its a little more than chilly in Chile (week 36)

Another week has flown by....literally. Now when I forget to say things on Monday, or tell you about stuff I don't get mad. I just think, well tomorrow will be Monday again. It literally feels like that. I am kind of in denial because I am really close to my halfway point......WEIRD! I don't want to talk about it.

Thank you for all of the birthday wishes, and songs. That was really special. Definitely cried...I am hoping it is a really good day.....though I am so not okay with being 24.....that sounds so OLD!!!
So this week I had divisions in my sector with Hermana Bishop who is just amazing! Love her! We had like this rock solid day. It was back to back lessons and the spirit was SOOOOO strong in all of them. One of my favorite days in the mission. So we had just had two awesome lessons with awesome people and we were on our way to another appointment when I felt the need to go visit someone named Patricia. She is an investigator who we can never find. Anyway we go there and she is there and she invites us in and we start teaching here and I get this really strong impression that I have to invite this woman to be baptized. So I was praying in my head to God and saying okay I am going to do it, but how am I going to do that? How am I going to work this one in, in the middle of a lesson. So as I was praying and talking, Hermana Bishop started talking and I was like OHHHHH that is how and then we challenged her to baptism and she accepted and is going to get baptized the end of June. I guess you had to be there, but it was just so awesome. Hermana Bishop after told me she had the same feeling, that she had to invite her to be baptized which she felt really uncomfortable about because she was working in my sector haha She has 3 months in the mission, so it made her a little nervous.
 
Anyway I can't think of anything interesting that has been happening....and I have to go, but come up with a list of questions to ask me on Sunday. You will get a really quick response. I am hoping to call between 4 and 5 your time. I have to find someone with internet first though.
 
Please read your scriptures. They are SO IMPORTANT! 
 
I miss you more than......anything else, and love you more that that.
 
Read and Pray Everyday

 
Hermana Makin
 
PS Sorry the email was so short. Out of time......

No comments:

Post a Comment