Wednesday, February 25, 2015

If my birthday werent in May I would want it to be in February. I dont know why.....just so you know... (week 24)

¡Hola!

I may not have mentioned this awhile ago, but this is no longer my favorite word. I say it way too much for it to be my favorite word. Random thought, did someone help Mom figure out the e-mail thing? I would really appreciate it. Thanks! So this week is Javiers baptism! We are pretty excited. And I am sure I mentioned it before, but it is on Valentines Day! That is the coolest....okay not really, but pretty bacan! I really like Valentines day! Hermana Stringhams Mom sent her a Valentines package this week. It was adorable. SHe was a kindergarten teacher....nuff said. She included in it pjs for me with a heart shaped straw and a pencil. It was adorable. It kind of nice to think that people think about me and are nice to me when they don't even know me. Anyway......in the package were conversation hearts (totally forgot about those.) and we are going to put them on top of the cupcakes that we are going to make. No one is online right now though.....so I may have to improvise a recipe. Hermana Stringham was concerned because we are making a 16 year old boy pink cupcakes with hearts on them.....I said don't worry they will be delicious. She wasn't appeased......but we will be happy when we are eating them. So two things that you could pray for this week:

1. Javier

2. That we can find new people to teach......we spend a lot of time outside......on a positive note though, the temperature is decreasing! I think fall is upon us! Watch, now it will be really hot again tomorrow haha 

One last random thing.....I hate ants so so much! I know its wrong to hate, but I really really do. We have a big problem. We have tried everything! FYI foot powder is awesome for ants. We tried it this morning on an infestation on the patio and.....they did not like it.

Anyway there just isn't too much more to tell. We aren't finding a lot of new people to teach and you already know about Javier. I do want to say that I love you all very much, and I am very thankful for all of your prayers. I know they are what keep me going when it is 100 degrees outside and my feet hurt and my water bottle is empty. Its the reason why I keep going and don't get discouraged. God answers your prayers. I just want you to know that. I hope that you can all feel my love for you all the way down here in Chile. Like it or not your stuck with me forever muahaha. Isn't that great how that all works out? Miss you lots! Talk to you again next Monday!

Read and Pray Everyday!

Hermana Makin

No comments:

Post a Comment